- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1or 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp Garlic (optional)
- Mix then divide into 4 4oz balls (use a scale).
- Form balls into Hamburger Patties
- 400f Preheat BBQ
- 4 min for first side then flip
- 4 min for second side
- If toasting buns - top rack for final 2 minutes.
Other than flip and buns, do not open BBQ cover. You will have to experiment
with the temperature for your BBQ. Ours works best a little under 400f
Easy to remember 4oz 4 min/side 400f
Best Chips and the
safest way to fry
- Cut your potatoes, then:
- Soak in cold salty water (about as salty as the sea) for about an hour+
- Drain chips and dry with tea towel
- Warm grease to 180-190f. SAFETY You should never
add anything wet to hot grease. Note the temp is below the boiling point(212f)
of water, therefore no boil/flare up!
- Add chips and cook for 10-15 min
- Turn temp up to 350f (leave chips on the burner)
- Cook 'till done, probably before you reach 350f
- When done shake well, if desired sprinkle with salt
- Tip chips into bowl lined with paper towel.
Best BBQ tip
🏠 Home👪 Gen👈 Back👆 Top
- Get a hand held digital meat thermometer. Most will find that they have been